Property Changes

According to the Nottingham Downs Declaration of Restrictions, changes to external appearance of properties must be approved by the Nottingham Downs Homeowner Association Board. Please review the restrictions to understand when a property change request is required.


Please also ensure that all property change requests are in accordance with Overland Park Municipal Code

You may also download a printable Property Change Request form and email it (along with any supporting documentation) directly to: