Overland Park Cares

While the board does all it can to ensure safety and maintenance of the Nottingham Downs residents, some issues extend beyond the board’s control or governance. In those instances, residents are highly encouraged to report issues or concerns to the city of Overland Park.


Some items that our residents should report to the city include:

  • Parking Enforcement

  • Property Damage or Maintenance
  • Bike/Hike Trails
  • Littering

  • Noise

  • School Safety

  • Traffic/Speeding

  • Trees

Click below to see a full list of service request categories, or call City Hall directly: 913-895-6000.